Welcome to our blog!! We are learning to decorate cakes and loving every minute of it!! Join us by following our journey of designing and decorating cakes! Thanks for your interest and let us know what you think of our cakes by leaving a comment! -- Margie and Joy

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hobby Lobby Display Case

There is a display case at Hobby Lobby for me to advertise the Wilton Method classes.   I have papers about each course with pictures from the techniques taught with each course (Wilton provides them online for me to copy and use.)  I also have my class times also for those interested and Wilton papers with my information on them and the link to this blog. I also have a 'cake' that I made.
 The cake is actually a piece of styrofoam covered in Wilton Frosting and shells taught in the first class.  The violets made with royal frosting are taught in the second class.  The only problem I am having right now is that the sun shines into the foyer area and is slowly messing up the frosting.  I will have to redo this and will have to use solid white to frost it in.  The white should not show up the problems as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment