Welcome to our blog!! We are learning to decorate cakes and loving every minute of it!! Join us by following our journey of designing and decorating cakes! Thanks for your interest and let us know what you think of our cakes by leaving a comment! -- Margie and Joy

Monday, March 26, 2012

Team Umizoomi Birthday Cake

I have never heard of Team Umizoomi until I had to make a cake for Danny M this past week.  He wanted a cake for this newer cartoon he likes to watch on TV.  After some research online, I made a simple sketch of the main characters with food writers on the frosted cake.  Then filled them in with colored frosting using mostly a star tip and a few other simple techniques. It definitely took me longer than I thought it would, but I was happy with the results.  The characters from this cartoon are very cute and colorful which makes a nice child's birthday cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment